Architecture Software Engineering Meets Services and Cloud Computing SOA and Cloud: What is in store for 2012? Cloud ‘cloud-stack’ programming Part 1-Cloud Architecture Series-Durable Messages using Windows Azure (Cloud) Service Bus Queues–Establishing your service through the Portal EAI BizTalk: Sample: Error Handling BizTalk Server Business Rule Engine: Survival Guide Bootstrap Projects for Getting Started with [...]
sbanwart @ GitHub
- Status updating...
- Current status: http://t.co/MAbPN8rlRB 2 hours ago
- Micro Service Architecture: yobriefca.se/blog/2013/04/2… 1 day ago
- This can’t be stressed enough. -> “@mosesjones: IT is a fashion industry goo.gl/fb/hvgDM #yam“ 1 day ago
- This. “@kevindente: If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s this: there’s no such thing as a kink-proof hose.” 2 days ago
- Queries, Patterns, and Search – food for thought: udidahan.com/2013/04/28/que… 2 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Announcing the release of Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET
- What's new in the Service Bus .NET SDK 2.0 | Subscribe!
- IT is a fashion industry
- Micro Service Architecture
- F# Weekly #17, 2013
- What Is Idempotent in REST?
- Queries, Patterns, and Search – food for thought
- Exploring Riak with F# and CorrugatedIron
- Saga alternatives – routing slips
- Exploring Riak with F#
My Google+ Feed
Tags.NET activemq amqp apache api appfabric architecture azure BizTalk camel cep cloud cqrs data formats eai esb http hypermedia Integration java json linked data messaging mule nservicebus odata rabbitmq rdf rdfa rest security semantic web service bus services soa sparql streaminsight videos wcf wcf data services Web web api wf workflow xml