- REST lesson learned: Consider a home link on all resources
- Road to REST
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- The future is now – OWIN and multi-hosting ASP.NET web applications
- Idempotent Web APIs: What benefit do I get?
- Resteasy 3.0-beta-5 Released
- Consuming REST with PHP and Streams
- The ‘profile’ Link Relation and You
- So I wrote a JSON API Framework and the Framework was the Least Interesting Part
- NancyFX - Revisiting Content Negotiation & APIs (Part 2) *
- Home Documents for HTTP APIs (Updated)
- Fallacies of massively distributed computing
- There's Just No Getting around It: You're Building a Distributed System
- Distributed Locking: When to use it? How?
- Ditching two-phased commits
- When to use Apache Camel?
- BizTalk 2013 Installation and Configuration – Important considerations before set up the server (Part 1)
- Execute a BizTalk 2013 map with multiple input messages from .NET
- BizTalk 2013 Map Unit Testing Gotcha
- One-Touch BizTalk Configuration in Windows Azure Virtual Machine
- BizTalk 2013 Installation and Configuration – Enable Internet Information Services (Part 2)
- BizTalk 2013 Installation and Configuration – Install Windows Identity Foundation (Part 3)
- BizTalk Administration Story Complete
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew.