- Exposing your API via Windows Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics
- Receiving messages using NetMessagingBinding with custom formats
- Putting my IronMQ experiment under stress
- Riak CS is Now Open Source
- BizTalk active / active cluster and MSDTC
- Yes Richard, You Can Use Ampersands on the BizTalk REST Adapter (And Some ASP.NET Web API Tips)
- Checklist: Setting up a new BizTalk 2010 Environment
- BizTalk Server 2013: It is RTM now\!
- BizTalk Server 2013 reached to RTM
- Understand BizTalk Server 2013 Licensing
- Where’s the ESB?
- Tailing Celery Task Output to a Browser Using gevent-socketio and Redis Pub/Sub
- Eventsourced for Akka – A high-level technical overview
- if they have to ask, you didn’t afford it
- What is REST Anyway?
- Suggested REST API Practices (2013)
- Accessing Restful services. HTTP Message converters
- On Profiles
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.