- Cloud Computing Impact on Future Enterprise Architectures
- Panel: SOA and Agile Development
- Five things we learned at Apistrat **
- Service Versioning: The Balance Between Service Governance and Service Technology
- Messaging Deep Dive: Windows Azure Service Bus
- Don’t Miss the Bus: New Push Notifications feature in Windows Azure
- 3 Steps to Expand Your Market Opportunity through SaaS Integration
- Monitor your BizTalk environment using PowerShell – SQL Agent Jobs Monitoring
- Under the hood of the “Cumulative concatenate” functoid
- Porting the WCF Test Step from BizUnit 2.0 to BizUnit 4.0 leveraging some of the best features of the framework
- What’s new in BizTalk360 v6.0?
- ActiveMQ Clustering, Durable Subscribers, and Virtual Topics to the rescue
- A Tale of Two Queues
- Akka and CUDA
- SignalR Protocol *
- Service Bus Messaging Deep-Dive
- Using Redis PubSub with Play 2.1.0
- Lots of messages: MQTT, Pub/Sub, and the Mosquitto broker
- Apache Qpid Proton AMQP libraries now available for Windows
- Configuring WCF Routing Without Code
- permissions and hypermedia and discoverable apis
- Websites VS. APIs
- A Message Flow in ASP.NET Web API OData
- Stop Writing REST API Clients
- Problem Details for HTTP APIs
- RESTful APIs with ZF2, Part 1
- RESTful APIs with ZF2, Part 2
- RESTful APIs with ZF2, Part 3
- The C++ REST SDK (“Casablanca”)
- ServiceStack: New API – F# Sample (Web Service out of a web server)
- Why REST Keeps Me Up At Night
* Courtesy of DotNetKicks.
** Courtesy of API Digest.
*** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.