- Using AAL to Secure Calls to a Classic WCF Service
- Try Out Low-Latency Connections with WebSockets
- Architecting a RESTful Cloud – The Key to Elasticity
- Service Bus Explorer (Updated: 2012-12-18)
- Episode 95 – Windows Azure Service Bus Fall Updates
- How to register WCF extensions in BizTalk?
- BizTalk Gotchas that got me
- Configure the Exception Management Framework in the ESB toolkit to route fault messages to SQL Azure
- Spring Integration 2.2.0 GA has been released
- BizTalk prerequisite files list (summary)
- White Paper: Supportability and operations of Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Integrating BizTalk with SharePoint without SharePoint Adapter as (Bridge Adapter)
- Getting Started with Service Bus. Part 4: Queues
- Getting Started with Service Bus. Part 5: Topics
- ANN RabbitMQ HTTP API client for Ruby
- RabbitMQ: Create a Cluster On a Single Machine
- RabbitMQ Boot System
- Savon Version 2
- Messaging Semantics: Ownership
- Rest up with the REST JSON/JSONP “Open Beer Database” API
- Three Levels of Hypermedia Messages
- “Why Don’t You Just…”
- Running ASP.NET Web API with OWIN and Katana
- HTTP PATCH Requests (Partial Updates) in ASP.NET Web API and EF DB First *
- Hypermedia APIs on Rails: why DHH should “give a fk”
- Getting hyper about hypermedia APIs
* Courtesy of DotNetKicks.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.