- Set a test plan scenario on BizTalk Server solution (Part 1)
- Customizing and Extending the BizTalk WCF Adapters
- How to repair “Suspect” database
- Spring Integration 2.2.0.RC3 is Released\!
- BizTalk vs SAP under the hood– Integration and Configuration
- RabbitMQ, Node.js and Groovy: Making Messaging Easy
- Mule Component Bindings
- RabbitMQ 3.0 Released
- How to use WCF to send/receive messages to/from Service Bus for Windows Server
- Getting Started with Service Bus. Part 1: The Portal
- Getting Started with Service Bus. Part 2: .NET SDK and Visual Studio
- Messaging semantics: names and verbs
- Push vs. Pull
- Evolving HTTP APIs
- Stefan Tilkov on REST and Hypermedia, ROCA, WebSockets vs. HTTP
- Web API alternative – self hosting HTTP services in native C++ code *
- Simple REST-ful (-ish) exposure of Python APIs
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.