- Data Duplication and Replication
- Open or Closed API: Six Guidelines to Help CIOs Make the Call
- Catalyst Debrief
- Deploying your Mule Application to CloudHub using Apache Ant
- Creating a BizTalk 2010 R2 CTP Azure VM
- Getting started with BizTalk Server 2010 R2 CTP in Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- WCF Data Service 5.0.2 Released
- OData 101: Using the [NotMapped] attribute to exclude Enum properties
- OData 101: Bin deploying WCF Data Services
- A Microsoft Branded Service Bus without BizTalk
- Monitor your BizTalk environment using PowerShell – Disk Space Monitoring
- Announcing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 R2 CTP Release!
- Error handling in Mule 3.3: Catch Exception Strategy
- Guaranteed messaging for topics, the JMS spec, and ActiveMQ
- Using ZeroMQ devices to support complex network topologies
- RabbitMQ 2.8.6 released
- Security issue identified with NServiceBus 3.0.0 to 3.2.7
- NServiceBus Security Issue Fixed
- JSON-RPC via RJR – One API / Many Transports
- This Week in #REST – Volume 44 (Apr 4 2012 – Aug 24 2012)
- How RESTful is Your API?
- Testing RESTful APIs the not-quite-as-hard way
- FrOSCon 2012 – REST
- What should be in next Restful Java Book?
- REST Media Types, SOAP, Heavy frameworks and Literate Programming
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.