- Services are (still) not Remotely Callable Components
- Clarifying the Saga pattern
- Standards, APIs, and the Lessons of the WAC
- What and How of Real-time APIs and Streaming
- ActiveMQ in the cloud
- Transactions in Windows Azure (with Service Bus) – An Email Discussion
- Service Bus – Introduction to Service Bus of Windows Azure
- Windows Azure Service Bus Reference Ebook (PDF)
- BizTalk MessageType: case-sensitive or case-insensitive?
- What is Spring Integration?
- BizTalk Mapper: Custom Extension XML property fixed with PowerShell script (BizTalk 2010)
- Setting custom SOAP headers in the WCF adapter
- Differences Between ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET MVC – Routing *
- ActiveMQ 5.6.0 and other news
- Backing Spring Integration Routes With ActiveMQ
- Messaging Anti-Patterns: Part 1
- Alchemy Websockets
- RabbitMQ 2.8.5 released
- Testing RESTful APIs the hard way
- Best Practices for Fragment Identifiers and Media Type Definitions
- REST, Hypermedia, and the Future of Enterprise Web APIs
- REST APIs with Symfony2: The Right Way
* Courtesy of Alving Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.