- Logically Distributed, Physically Centralized
- Roots of the REST/SOAP Debate ***
- Simple Service Enterprise – part 1
- Simple Service Enterprise – part 2
- Simple Service Enterprise – part 3
- Windows Azure Service Bus EAI Doesn’t Support Multicast Messaging. Should It?
- Windows Azure ServiceBus EAI & EDI Labs SDK – April 2012 CTP *
- Passing multiple POST parameters to Web API Controller Methods *
- Overview of Service Bus messaging
- Is AWS or Windows Azure the Right Choice? It’s Not That Easy
- BizTalk360 BETA 4.0, with most anticipated features released
- BizTalk Anti-Pattern: Chuck it in the config file because its an easy place to put it
- BizTalk Backup-Disaster Recovery – Log shipping is the only official option, why?
- Release of Axis2 1.6.2 and Sandesha2 1.6.2 , Rampart 1.6.2
- RabbitMQ 2.8.2 released
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.5.5 Released
- The Future With AMQP
- Video tutorial – Super easy Camel
- WCF Data Services, now with more releases!
- API Improvements made in SignalR 0.5
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.6 is released
- What’s new for Stomp in ActiveMQ 5.6
- EasyNetQ: A Breaking Change, IPublishChannel **
- RabbitMQ C# Pub/Sub
- Home Documents for HTTP APIs
- Demystifying REST Constraints
- Presentation: From REST to HATEOAS
- Turning tabular data into entities
- Linked Data and REST: A Match Made in W3C
- The PROV ontology – an update
- Understanding RDF serialisation formats
- Three RDFa Specifications are Proposed Recommendations
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
*** Courtesy of Loosely Connected.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.