- BizTalk Databases: Survival Guide
- BizTalk Server 2010 – Using the WCF-SQL adapter to make multiple stored procedure calls *
- Geospatial Properties
- Introducing the OData Library
- Calling One-Way WCF Service using IOutputChannel
- What is Channel in WCF?
- Drag-and-Drop Integration with Graphical Models and Studios – how effective are they?
- WSO2 ESB Documentation Revamped
- UltraESB Documenation
- Actions in WCF Data Services
- Using Camel to do light weight messaging over any protocol
- Implementing an Authorization Attribute for WCF Web API
- SOAP encoding and Axis2
- JAX-RS 2.0 – Client API
- Does NoSQL have an impact on REST?
- How REST replaced SOAP on the Web: What it means to you
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.