- Turmeric SOA Distributions
- Inconsistent data, poor performance, or SOA – pick one
- Virtual Panel: SOA and Cloud Computing
- Building loosely-coupled apps with Windows Azure Service Bus Topics and Queues
- Now Available: The Service Bus September 2011 Release
- Another AppFabric Walkthrough – Introducing Topics and Subscriptions
- AppFabric Walkthrough: Simple Brokered Messaging
- AppFabric Walkthrough: Creating a Simple Queue Management Tool
- Securing Service Bus with the Access Control Service
- Service Bus Relay Load Balancing–The Missing Feature (But Not For Much Longer!)
- Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Brokered Messaging
Master Data Management
- Queued WCF Services, MSMQ, IIS7 and NetMsmqActivator. Oh My. *
- Enterprise Service Buses, Brokers, Message Queues, Oh My! *
- What I learned about AMQP
- What’s new in WCF Web API Preview 5 – introducing the test client **
- Head dump of UltraESB
- Plan B – RDF for fun and profit
- Simplified SPARQL Aggregates
- SPARQL 1.1 Now Supported
- Tuning SPARQL Queries
- RDF, where art though
- What is an Ontology?
- Recent changes in RDFa 1.1
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.