- Understanding the Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus [QuotaExceededException] (Updated)
- Pub/Sub in the cloud–A brief comparison between Azure Service Bus and PubNub
- Lokad.CQRS v2.0 Framework and Docs for Windows Azure **
- Should I use a Protocol adapter or an application adapter
- Maximize your BizTalk Server investment using BizTalk 360
- Calling BizTalk Server Orchestrations in Different Hosts
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.5.1 Released
- Redis Pub/Sub…how does it work?
- WCF 4.0: Protocol Bridging using Routing to Protect Internal Business Services **
- MessagePack Anyone?
- Is your REST assured? *
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of REST APIs
- REST In Practice the book, RestBucks the sample
- More REST, Less ROT
- RestBucks on .Net: Ordering Coffee
- RestBucks on .Net is online!
- RestBucks on .Net; querying the order
- RestBucks on .Net; canceling an order
- RESTful manipulation of versioned data
- Microdata and RDFa
- Towards Networked Data
- What are the most widely used vocabularies in RDF(a) (a.k.a. default RDFa 1.1 vocabulary prefixes)?
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.