- Rackspace Has Open Sourced Its Cloud Platform
- FLOSS Weekly 128: OpenStack (podcast)
- Handling Transactions in SQL Azure
- Windows Azure Architecture Guide – Part 1 Now Available
- Using the Cloud: Two Examples
- New Windows Azure Service, The Archivist, Helps you Export, Archive and Analyze Tweets
- Does the Cloud Need Server Virtualization?
- Using MapReduce and load balancing on the cloud
- Deploying an OData Service in Windows Azure
- Rearchitecturing Applications for the Cloud
- .NET and Azure Samples Showcase .NET Technologies Used in a Layered Architecture
- CTP1 of Microsoft® Project Code-Named “Houston” now available
- Using “Houston” to Manage SQL Azure Databases
- POWDER: Not So Quiet
- OWLlink protocol published as a W3C Member Submission
- Linked Data in Libraries – Presentations
- WCF DataServices & the Processing Pipeline? **
- OData and Authentication – Part 4 – Server Side Hooks
- OData and Authentication – Part 5 – Custom HttpModules
- OData and Authentication – Part 6 – Custom Basic Authentication
- OData and Authentication – Part 7 – Forms Authentication
- OData Client for Objective-C
- OData and optimistic concurrency ***
- The Top-Down vs Bottom-Up SOA Debate Revisited
- Service-Oriented Solution Evaluation Criteria
- A collaborative approach for real-world BPM
- WF4 Activities Best Practices
- endpoint.tv – Workflow and Custom Activities – Best Practices (Part 3)
- Building and testing WCF web service using workflow foundation 4.0 *
- New Hands On Lab – Introduction to WF4
- Caching workflow activities to increase performance ***
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
*** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.